Download : Template Kadaster
1. Kadaster accepts research articles or project report were never published. The paper's entire content is written in the Calibri font, size 12, with 1.15 spacing.
2. Manuscripts are sent online via OJS Kadaster at https://jurnalkadaster.stpn.ac.id/kadaster
3. All authors in the article must be entered/typed in OJS when filling out "authors' in the article submission process.
4. Written in standard Indonesian. 1 space between lines. Each paragraph begins about 3 beats to the right.
5. Systematics of research articles: Title (Indonesian and English), Author Identity (Name, Affiliation, and Email), Abstract accompanied by Keywords, Pendahuluan (Introduction), Metode Penelitian (Research Methods), Hasil dan Pembahasan (Results and Discussion), Simpulan dan Saran (Conclusions and Suggestions), Ucapan Terima Kasih (Acknowledgments) and Daftar Pustaka (Bibliography).
6. The article title is not more than 14 words, typed in the middle (center), using Times New Roman with font size 12 pt REGULAR.
7. Author Identity: full name without the academic degree (if the author is more than one, all authors' names listed along with each author's institution of origin) using Times New Roman with font size 9 pt Regular. Author affiliation must be in 9 pt Regular font. Email addresses must be in 9 pt Italic font.
8. An abstract is written in Indonesian and English using 1 space accompanied by 3-5 words or keyword phrases (written in alphabetic), using Times New Roman with a font size of 9 pt. Indonesian abstract length between 200-300 words (English Abstract adjusts). Abstracts are written in one paragraph, containing a minimum of objectives, methods, research results, and conclusions. Abstract and keywords inputted in OJS are abstract, and keywords are in English.
9. The Introduction (1. Pendahuluan) : This section describes the background to the problem, previous research and research objectives. The first few paragraphs of the introduction describe the problem and background to the problem. The next few paragraphs describe previous research (state of the art) which is directly related to the issues raised. The last paragraph of the introduction contains a description of the research objectives. [Normal: Arial 10pt].
10. The Reseach Methods (2. Metode Penelitian) : This section describes the type / design of the study (qualitative, quantitative or mixed-method) along with details of the research subject, data collection methods and data analysis methods used. This section can also describe the perspectives underlying the selection of a particular method.
11. Results and discussion (3. Hasil dan Pembahasan) : This section contains the results of the analysis and discussion of the research. Describe in a structured, detailed, complete and concise manner, and add reference theory so that readers can follow the flow of the researcher's analysis and discussion well. The description in this section can use subtitles in accordance with the analysis and discussion points that the author wants to explain. Analysis and discussion can be completed with tables and figures so that they are clearer and more interesting.
12. The Conclusions and Suggestions (4. Simpulan dan Saran) : Conclusions are answers to problem formulations that contain short, clear and straightforward statements based on the results of research and discussion.Conclusions can be in the form of paragraphs, but should be in the form of points using numbering. Suggestions are implications of research results, discussions and conclusions. Suggestions contain suggestions for consideration of the policy direction of related parties and the development of further research in correcting research deficiencies.
13. Acknowledgments (Ucapan Terima Kasih) : This section writes thanks to those who have helped substantially and financially.
14. Bibliography (Daftar Pustaka) : includes only the sources cited. Reference writing follows the Harvard Style rules, such as the following example :
Castleman, K. R. 2004. Digital Image Processing. Vol. 1, Ed.2, Prentice Hall, New Jersey.
Gonzales, R., P. 2004. Digital Image Processing (Pemrosesan Citra Digital), Vol. 1, Ed.2, diterjemahkan oleh Handayani, S., Andri Offset, Yogyakarta.
Kemenkes RI. 2013. Hasil Laporan Riset Kesehatan Dasar Tahun 2013. Jakarta: Badan Penelitian dan Pengembangan Kesehatan, Kementerian Kesehatan Republik Indonesia.
Sustrani, L., Alam, S., dan Hadibroto, I. 2005. Hipertensi. Jakarta: Gramedia Pustaka Utama.
Wyatt, J. C, dan Spiegelhalter, D. 1991. Field Trials of Medical Decision-Aids: Potential Problems and Solutions, Clayton, P. (ed.): Proc. 15th Symposium on Computer Applications in Medical Care. Vol 1, Ed. 2, McGraw Hill Inc, New York.
Yusoff, M, Rahman, S.,A., Mutalib, S., and Mohammed, A. 2006. Diagnosing Application Development for Skin Disease Using Backpropagation Neural Network Technique. Journal of Information Technology, vol 18, hal 152-159.
15. Citations, tables, and figures follow the rules of the Harvard Style.
16. Use Reference Manager in managing references and citations such as Mendeley, EndNote, etc.
17. Articles written following the article writing templates on Kadaster.
18. Avoid duplication, fabrication, falsification, and plagiarism.
19. The author attaches a Statement of Manuscript Authenticity when submitting the article.
20. Everything related to citation licenses or others associated with IPR carried out by the author, including the legal consequences that may arise because of it, is the author's full responsibility.
Submission Preparation Checklist
Authors are required to pay attention to the following matters before submitting articles to Kadaster :
1. Manuscripts are the work of the author himself, free from duplication, fabrication, falsification, and plagiarism.
2. The manuscript has followed the guidelines and article writing templates at Kadaster.
3. References are made only to sources that are referenced in the text (Minimum 10 references)
4. Citation and reference writing managed using the Reference Manager (Mendeley or other)
5. The author will not send this article to other journals unless declared 'rejected' on Kadaster
6. The author is willing to do correspondence well, responsive, and ethical.
7. The minimum similarity of <25% uses iThenticate or Turnitin
8. Author is not allowed to withdraw submitted manuscripts, because the withdrawal is waste of valuable resources that editors and referees spent a great deal of time processing submitted manuscript, money and works invested by the publisher.
Authors published in this journal agree to the following terms:
1. The copyright of each article is retained by the author (s).
2. The author grants the journal the first publication rights with the work simultaneously licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, allowing others to share the work with an acknowledgment of authorship and the initial publication in this journal.
3. Authors may enter into separate additional contractual agreements for the non-exclusive distribution of published journal versions of the work (for example, posting them to institutional repositories or publishing them in a book), with acknowledgment of their initial publication in this journal.
4. Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (For example in the Institutional Repository or on their website) before and during the submission process, as this can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and larger citations of published work.
5. Articles and all related material published are distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
All writing in this journal is the sole responsibility of the author. Kadaster provides open access to anyone so that the information and findings in these articles are useful for everyone. Kadaster can be accessed and downloaded for free, free of charge, following the creative commons license.
Kadaster: Journal of Land Information Technology is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License